Winter is finally over (sort of)! Okay, we still have one more snow storm in the forecast here in Baltimore, but it is technically Spring. And you know what that means, right? Spring Cleaning! It’s time to bust out the broom and the vacuum cleaner and get your office prepared for warmer weather.
Spring Cleaning Tips for Baltimore Businesses
- Stay on top of tasks. Assign yourself or your staff a different task each day. This will help make sure that everything gets done. Make yourself a checklist of tasks that need to get done each day. It is also a good idea to have a master list of EVERYTHING you hope to accomplish this spring.
- Make sure you have the right tools. It is important to have the right tools to get your tasks done right. Make sure you have all the cleaning supplies you need.
- De-clutter your office. If you don’t need it, get rid of it. It is amazing how much random stuff can accumulate in an office. Spring is the perfect time to clean house. Consider donating or selling items you don’t use (if they are in good condition).
- Don’t forget those cabinets. Don’t hide clutter in cabinets. Instead, take the time to properly clean and organize your office, inside and out.
- Make spring cleaning fun. If you think of spring cleaning as a chore, it may never get done.
- Add equipment maintenance to your checklist. Over time, the printers, the digital color output devices, and document management systems we rely on accumulate dust and debris that may affect their performance. It is a good idea to have a trained technician maintenance and clean your equipment annually to make sure it is working properly. This will also help minimize breakdowns and extend the life of your equipment.
Equipment Maintenance from Enoch Office
Enoch Office has been serving the Baltimore area since 1961, evolving alongside our industry, from the typewriter of the 1960′s and 70′s to the fax of the 1980′s to the digital color output devices and document management systems of today.
The experience of the past with the technology of the future!
All Enoch technicians are trained and certified in order to provide our clients with world class service and support. Click Here to schedule equipment maintenance and other services.