Enoch Office Equipment is a third generation, locally owned family company that has served Baltimore businesses since 1961, providing our customers with office solutions today and the assurance that we will be there to support them tomorrow. We have evolved alongside our industry, from the typewriter of the 1960’s and 70’s to the fax of the 1980’s to the digital color output devices and document management systems of today. We are constantly aligning ourselves with technologies and businesses that help us stay at the top of our game. This is why Enoch has recently partnered with PaperCut MF, a simple, low cost software application that lets you take control and manage your printers, copiers and multi-function devices.
Benefits of PaperCut MF
- PaperCut MF’s “out of the box” application is easily configured. PaperCut MF is regarded as the simplest system of its type to deploy and manage.
- PaperCut MF includes embedded software that runs on your copier/MFD to enable tracking, control and secure print release directly from the device’s panel.
- The Dashboard presents real-time information, such as system activity and status updates, along with trend information and statistics from past activity.
- The software helps eliminate waste, encouraging responsible behavior by automatically routing larger print jobs to high volume printers, discouraging printing of emails via popups, encouraging double sided printing, and more.
- PaperCut’s Find-Me printing feature enables users to print to a global virtual queue.
- Includes over 50 one-click reports available for online viewing.
- The software is perfect for businesses of all shapes and sizes. PaperCut’s solutions are currently in use in over30,000 sites worldwide.
- Best of all, PaperCut MF is extremely affordable.
Additional benefits include:
- User directory (e.g. Active Directory and others) integration and automatic user account creation.
- Secure print release and Find-Me printing.
- Web Print: Driverless printing for wireless devices.
- Optional client and account billing.
- Ability to encourage responsible use via popup notifications.
Complete control over print, copy, scan and fax
If you have any questions about Enoch Office Equipment partners with PaperCut MF, please contact Enoch Office Equipment by calling (410) 561-7600 or click here today! You can follow Enoch on Facebook and Twitter as well!