While no one can be fully prepared for an event of the magnitude of Hurricane Sandy, there are steps you can take to ensure that your critical business data survives. And one of the most cost-effective ways to do this is by using a document management solution, like Enoch Evolution.
Just consider that of business who experience a major loss of business data, 43% never recover, while 51% close within two years. This means that only 6% off businesses that experience a major loss of business data survive!
So don’t let your business become another statistic. Contact Enoch Office Equipment today and ask how Enoch Evolution can benefit your business.
Benefits of Enoch Evolution
- Easy to Implement: With Enoch Evolution, you won’t need to add expensive servers, install additional software, or purchase extra IT resources. Enoch Evolution is a cloud-based document management solution.
- Data Backup: Enoch Evolution ensures that your critical business data is safe and secure offsite. So even if your building sustains damage, your data will be safe and sound.
- Security: Your document management applications and data will be hosted in a world-class data center and accessed via secure connections over the Internet.
- Scalable: Enoch Evolution supports virtually unlimited growth.
- Upgrades: With Enoch Evolution, data back-ups, software upgrades, and general IT maintenance is done on a continual basis by Enoch’s team of seasoned IT professionals.
- Cost Effective: Enoch Evolution provides an alternative for smaller companies with low IT budgets, as well as larger companies wishing to outsource some or all of their IT needs.
- And more!
While we at Enoch hope your business is never affected by a disaster like Hurricane Sandy, it is always better to be prepared just in case.
If you have any questions, contact Enoch by calling (410) 561-7600 or click here today!
We are a third generation, locally owned family company that has served Baltimore businesses since 1961. As our industry has evolved, Enoch has been there every step of the way from the typewriter of the 1960′s and 70′s to the fax of the 1980′s to the digital color output devices and document management systems of today!