Do you want to get more out of your bizhub? Do you want the ability to easily convert scanned documents into editable electronic documents? If so, then you need Konica-Minolta’s PRISM ScanPath. This document conversion software transforms scanned documents into eight different editable formats, including Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF.
Additional Benefits of ScanPath
- Convert paper images and documents into eight editable electronic document and image formats.
- The software allows users to distribute scanned files by email.
- ScanPath can automatically file documents into specified folders on the network.
- ScanPath allows you to scan and OCR as simply as making a copy.
- The ScanPath server can connect with up to fifty bizhub MFPs.
- ScanPath supports 20 different languages.
- ScanPath supports all Windows platforms from Windows XP to Windows 7 and server platforms up to Windows Server 2008.
ScanPath ensures your vital document information is never locked inside an image file.
Konica-Minolta’s PRISM ScanPath is Available Through Your Baltimore Document Management Specialist, Enoch Office Equipment
Enoch is a third generation, locally owned and company business that has been serving Baltimore, Maryland area businesses since 1961. So how has Enoch been able to stay in business for so long while other companies have failed? It’s simple; while other companies watched the industry change around them, Enoch evolved along with the industry. We have been there every step of the way from the typewriter of the 1960′s and 70′s to the fax of the 1980′s to the digital color output devices and document management systems of today, such as Konica-Minolta’s PRISM ScanPath.