Enoch Would Like to Invite You to ShredFest: a free community shredding event at PSA Insurance and Financial Services – 11311 McCormick Rd., Hunt Valley, MD 21031. The event, which takes place on October 1st, 2011 from 9am-12pm, is designed to teach you the importance of shredding important documents, all in a fun-filled environment.
• Protect yourself from identity theft
• Eliminate clutter
• Help the environment
• Support the House Of Ruth Maryland. Shredded items will be sold to a recycler; all of the ensuing proceeds will be donated.
What to Shred?
• Old bank statements and pay stubs
• Credit card offers and old bills
• Canceled checks
• Old tax records
• Hard drives and memory sticks
• Old DVDs and cell phones
• Any documents or digital devices that contain your personal information
Plus, did we mention that all proceeds benefit the House of Ruth Maryland, one of the nation’s leading domestic violence centers (visit www.hruth.org to learn more)? Donations to the House Of Ruth Maryland are accepted but not required. Some items that are always needed:
• New Bath Towels and Wash Cloths
• New Night Shirts and PJ’s (all sizes)
• Larger Diapers and Baby Wipes
For more information on ShredFest, please contact Enoch Office Equipment by calling (410) 561-7600 or click here today!
Tags: Canceled checks, Credit card offers, digital device, documents, domestic violence, domestic violence centers, Eliminate clutter, Enoch, Enoch Office Equipment, Financial Services, Hard drives, Help the environment, House Of Ruth Maryland, Hunt Valley, identity theft, important documents, MD, memory sticks, Office Equipment, Old bank statements, old bills, Old tax records, pay stubs, personal information, Protect yourself from identity theft, recycler, Shredded items, shredding, shredding event, shredding important documents, ShredFest, What to Shred, Why Shred