Between work, the kids, and everything else life throws our way, it is often hard to find time to go to the gym or cook dinner. So we skip the gym and head to McDonalds. Over time, this can lead to some unwanted pounds. So, the employees at Enoch Office Equipment, the third generation, locally owned family company that has served Baltimore businesses since 1961, decided to fight back and get into shape.
In 2012, Enoch launched its initial Biggest Loser Competition. Last year’s winner was Bill Baldauf, but this year’s competition is wide open! The contestants include Chris Robinson, Amy DiStefano, Calvin Holland, Rick Donovan, Carla Barbera, Joe Enoch, Tim Johnson, Clayton Bartholme, and Genie Duckett.
Well, it is that time of the year again. Enoch recently kicked off its 2nd Annual Biggest Loser Competition. The goal: lose weight and get back into shape! Oh yea, and there is a small cash prize for the winner.
- Initial and final weigh-ins will be conducted on the same scale. There will be no weigh-ins required during the contest.
- Results will be kept by the percent of weight loss. In order to win, a person must lose at least 10% or more of his/her starting weight.
- “HAVE FUN”, Eat healthier (or just less), and exercise.
- Lay the smack talk on nice and heavy, but give lots of encouragement as well! Combining trash talk with supportive team attitudes among fellow competitors will demonstrate the real power of weight loss wars.
- Get Inspired & Stay Fired Up!
Enoch employees took part in the initial weigh-in on Wednesday morning. The contest will run until Monday December 23rd. The final weigh-in will be held before our Christmas luncheon.
Good luck everyone!
If you have any questions about the 2nd Annual Enoch Office Equipment Biggest Loser Competition, please contact us by calling (410) 561-7600 or click here today! You can follow Enoch on Facebook and Twitter as well!