While many people think that transitioning to a paperless office is the same thing as using new document management solutions, that isn’t exactly the case. Document management solutions offer comprehensive and effective ways to improve the productivity of your business as a whole. How can document management solutions transform your workplace? (more…)
Archive for the ‘ Document Management and Document Storage ’ Category
Most offices have had to make due with piles and piles of paper documents for such a long time that they have found a way to work with all of the inconveniences inherent in being forced to rely on paper documents. While this can be quite smooth, on the off chance something is misfiled or lost it can cause massive problems. And the more paper documents are in the mix, the more likely this is to occur. While there are pros and cons to every system, many have found going paperless and making use of document management systems to be a revolutionary step in the right direction for their business. (more…)
In much the same way that the blood in our body feeds necessary oxygen to all of our bodies’ vital organs, so to does data and information keep our businesses running. While you may find this to be an obvious statement, it relatively rarely leads to the obvious question: “Why?” Even more interesting is the fact that even when the question is asked, the responses are rarely the same, and depends largely on the company’s core mission. One thing for sure, however, is that a company cannot make good decisions without good information. As the expression goes, garbage in, garbage out. (more…)
We have all heard the term “Garbage in, Garbage out,” and usually nod our heads when we hear it. Businesses seem to be most interested in the backend systems, EMR/EHR/ERP/CRM/ECM among the acronyms. These systems are vital to your business because they run your business. What happens when you feed garbage to the systems that run your business? NOTHING – and that’s the problem. (more…)
For at least a decade now, we’ve all heard – repeatedly – that corporate America would soon be “going paperless.” On some level, we’ve all thought that the implications for a paperless office were resoundingly positive without taking too much time to contemplate the truth of the matter, much less taking too many steps to actually become paperless. (more…)
As a small business owner, change can be a scary thing, especially when you don’t fully understand something. Take the Cloud, for example. You have so many questions. “What is the Cloud? Will it benefit my small business? Where do I start?” Fortunately DocuWare, a global leader in Integrated Document Management, has made it easier than ever to move to the Cloud with DocuWare Online.
“We wanted to set the bar high for what a cloud based document management solution should offer, and we did that with DocuWare Online,” said Thomas Schneck, President of DocuWare at DocuWare Corporation.
The Benefits of DocuWare Online
What is DocuWare Online?
DocuWare Online is a complete document management system capable of automatically processing any type of document, regardless of its source. The system allows users to easily store, search, view, download, edit, and integrate documents online.
Your documents are securely stored in the Cloud. After entering a user ID, you’ll find yourself in familiar software terrain…at any time of the day and from anywhere around the world. Additional benefits include:
- No software installation
- No investment in hardware or software
- No maintenance of hard/software infrastructure
- No worrying about backups and long-term archiving
- Scalable – flexibility to increase/decrease
- Complete transparency of all ongoing costs
- Access to full DocuWare features and modules including Intelligent Indexing
- Access from anywhere in the world, always available
DocuWare Online Receives 5-Star Rating
DocuWare Online recently received a 5-Star Rating from the Buyers Laboratory, the imaging industry’s leading independent testing and review providers for MFPs, printers, scanners and software solutions and products.
“To be awarded again, a 5-Star ranking from BLI, for one of our products is a great honor,” said Schneck. “We enhanced different features including: HTML 5 Viewer, a more robust workflow engine and Intelligent Indexing Service to make DocuWare Online one of the most full-featured document management platforms available.”
Want to Learn More about DocuWare Online?
Please contact Enoch Office by calling (410) 561-7600 or click here today! We are a third generation, locally owned family company that has served Baltimore businesses since 1961. As our industry has evolved, Enoch Office has been there every step of the way from the typewriter of the 1960′s and 70′s to the fax of the 1980′s to the digital color output devices and document management systems of today!
“Enoch has always done a pretty good job with paper,” said Gary Whitbread, Enoch Office Equipment’s Director of Technical Services. “Now we are getting into document management and what to do with that paper.”
So how is Enoch Office Equipment changing the document management industry? In 2008, Enoch formed Enoch Solution Group, which provides document storage and document management solutions to help Baltimore businesses, both small and large, with their electronic imaging needs.
Our biggest advancement since 2008 has been Enoch Evolution with Laserfiche. With Enoch Evolution, your document management applications and data are hosted in a world-class data center and accessed via secure connections over the Internet.
Additional Benefits of Laserfiche & Enoch Evolution
- Search: Enoch Evolution with Laserfiche web access allows users to search Knowledge Base articles, downloads, tech papers, marketing resources, videos, presentations, DevNotes, and Code Library items in one simple step.
- Filtering: You can filter your search results by type of resource, software product it refers to, download type, or file type.
- Education Resources: You will find a wide variety of technical information about Laserfiche products, including quick start guides, step-by-step instructions, best practices papers, technical papers, troubleshooting references, and training videos.
- And so much more!
As our industry has evolved, Enoch Office Equipment has been there with technologically advanced products – from the typewriter, to the calculator, to the fax, to the copier right up to Laserfiche and Enoch Evolution. As we continue to grow, we remain committed to providing our customers with office solutions today and the assurance that we will be there to support them tomorrow
Oh yea, and Go O’s!
While no one can be fully prepared for an event of the magnitude of Hurricane Sandy, there are steps you can take to ensure that your critical business data survives. And one of the most cost-effective ways to do this is by using a document management solution, like Enoch Evolution.
Just consider that of business who experience a major loss of business data, 43% never recover, while 51% close within two years. This means that only 6% off businesses that experience a major loss of business data survive!
So don’t let your business become another statistic. Contact Enoch Office Equipment today and ask how Enoch Evolution can benefit your business.
Benefits of Enoch Evolution
- Easy to Implement: With Enoch Evolution, you won’t need to add expensive servers, install additional software, or purchase extra IT resources. Enoch Evolution is a cloud-based document management solution.
- Data Backup: Enoch Evolution ensures that your critical business data is safe and secure offsite. So even if your building sustains damage, your data will be safe and sound.
- Security: Your document management applications and data will be hosted in a world-class data center and accessed via secure connections over the Internet.
- Scalable: Enoch Evolution supports virtually unlimited growth.
- Upgrades: With Enoch Evolution, data back-ups, software upgrades, and general IT maintenance is done on a continual basis by Enoch’s team of seasoned IT professionals.
- Cost Effective: Enoch Evolution provides an alternative for smaller companies with low IT budgets, as well as larger companies wishing to outsource some or all of their IT needs.
- And more!
While we at Enoch hope your business is never affected by a disaster like Hurricane Sandy, it is always better to be prepared just in case.
If you have any questions, contact Enoch by calling (410) 561-7600 or click here today!
We are a third generation, locally owned family company that has served Baltimore businesses since 1961. As our industry has evolved, Enoch has been there every step of the way from the typewriter of the 1960′s and 70′s to the fax of the 1980′s to the digital color output devices and document management systems of today!
Hosted by Teltek and Comcast Business Class and sponsored by Adventure Web Productions, Logitech, and Enoch Office Equipment, the 4th Annual Margarita Party, held this past Tuesday, was centered on the “Evolution of Technology.” So who better to demonstrate how technology has progressed over the past decade and a half than Enoch, a locally owned family company that has served Baltimore businesses since 1961?
As our industry has evolved, Enoch has been there every step of the way from the typewriter of the 1960′s and 70′s to the fax of the 1980′s to the digital color output devices and document management systems of today.
Aside from demonstrations by Enoch and the event’s other sponsors, the Margarita Party was also a great opportunity to network. And anyone who knows anything about Enoch knows how much we love networking!
“It’s networking morning, noon, and night,” said Rick Donovan (below with Adventure Web Productions’ Gina Ramsey and Julie Swain), Enoch’s representative at the Margarita Party.
As Enoch continues to grow we remain committed to providing our customers with office solutions today and the assurance that we will be there to support them tomorrow.
The Experience of the Past with the Technology of the Future!
Products change, but Enoch’s commitment to you, our customers, remains constant. No matter what the product or service, we will continue to offer the highest level of customer service, support, and expertise that the Enoch family has been providing Baltimore businesses since 1961.
If you have any questions about the Margarita Party or Enoch’s Other Networking Events, contact Enoch by calling (410) 561-7600 or click here today!
Recently, two representatives of Enoch Office Equipment, Gary Whitbread and Matt Enoch, traveled to California to learn more about Laserfiche.
What we learned about Laserfiche
- Laserfiche accounts for 1 out of every 3 local government Content Management Installations.
- Laserfiche differentiates itself from the typical scan, archive and retrieve of other software out there by offering customized work flows. These customized workflows can automate any business process, to help improve the efficiency, and add accountability and transparency.
- Laserfiche has developed iPad and iPhone apps.
- 95% of businesses do not have a content management system in place.
- Amazon uses Laserfiche for their order processing.
- Laserfiche can reduce the amount of paper in an office by as much as 95%.
Enoch Office Equipment and Laserfiche
“Enoch has always done a pretty good job with paper,” said Whitbread, Enoch Office Equipment’s Director of Technical Services. “Now we are getting into document management and what to do with that paper.”
- Laserfiche Avante: With Laserfiche Avante, smaller organizations – or those just testing the electronic document management waters – can enjoy the same benefits as larger organizations without upsetting the budget
- Laserfiche Rio: Laserfiche Rio can capture your documents no matter the source: scanner, MFP, E-mail, line of business software, etc. A central library, Laserfiche organizes your documents based on index criteria, making them easily found through quick searches rather than fumbling through complex folder trees.
- Enoch Evolution with Laserfiche Web Access: A more secure and advanced method is Enoch Evolution, where your document management applications and data are hosted in a world-class data center and accessed via secure connections over the Internet.
As Enoch continues to grow, we remain committed to providing our customers with office solutions today and the assurance that we will be there to support them tomorrow. As our industry has evolved, Enoch Office Equipment has been there with technologically advanced products – From the typewriter, to the calculator, to the fax, to the copier right up to the fully connected digital systems of today.
Products may change, but our commitment to our customers remains constant!
If you have any questions, please contact Enoch by calling (410) 561-7600 or click here today!
We are a third generation, locally owned family company that has served Baltimore businesses since 1961.