With today’s increasingly mobile workforce, it is important to remain productive even on the go. NSi Mobile Capture allows users to capture and send business information no matter where there are. On a business trip in New York City? No problem. At your son’s baseball game? You can send that file before the first pitch. On the train? NSi Mobile has you covered.
The ability to capture documents on the go and make this information readily available is an increasingly important process for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Has your company looked at using tablet/smartphone technology to enhance its business processes? Even if you do not have any “mobile” employees, mobile capture can still be very beneficial for your business.
- With NSi Mobile, remote workers can securely send documents, photographs, and other electronic files.
- Using mobile capture, your paper forms can be created and filled out electronically, which will eliminate the need for tremendous amounts of paper.
- Once data is captured, it is distributed into a database/windows folder structure/document management system/ anywhere your documents or information reside.
- Information is transmitted over a secure connection, and none of the information or forms entered are saved on the device.
- Documents are ready for instant searching and retrieval.
- NSi Mobile offers a secure and convenient means to print sensitive documents “on-demand” to a network printer.
- Best of all, NSi Mobile is affordable. This technology is priced so that whether you are a 1,000 person company or a 15 person company, you can utilize these capabilities to build better processes within your organization.
- And more!
Enhanced security, better processes, better data integrity, less duplicate data entry, and the devices are already in use by your employees!
Click Here to learn more about NSi Mobile and how mobile capture can benefit your business.
If you would like to receive more information about Mobile Capture, please contact Lance Elicker at email@example.com or 410-561-7600 x219. General inquiries can be made by call Enoch Office at calling (410) 561-7600 or clicking here today! You can also follow Enoch on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest.