Recently, two representatives of Enoch Office Equipment, Gary Whitbread and Matt Enoch, traveled to California to learn more about Laserfiche.
What we learned about Laserfiche
- Laserfiche accounts for 1 out of every 3 local government Content Management Installations.
- Laserfiche differentiates itself from the typical scan, archive and retrieve of other software out there by offering customized work flows. These customized workflows can automate any business process, to help improve the efficiency, and add accountability and transparency.
- Laserfiche has developed iPad and iPhone apps.
- 95% of businesses do not have a content management system in place.
- Amazon uses Laserfiche for their order processing.
- Laserfiche can reduce the amount of paper in an office by as much as 95%.
Enoch Office Equipment and Laserfiche
“Enoch has always done a pretty good job with paper,” said Whitbread, Enoch Office Equipment’s Director of Technical Services. “Now we are getting into document management and what to do with that paper.”
- Laserfiche Avante: With Laserfiche Avante, smaller organizations – or those just testing the electronic document management waters – can enjoy the same benefits as larger organizations without upsetting the budget
- Laserfiche Rio: Laserfiche Rio can capture your documents no matter the source: scanner, MFP, E-mail, line of business software, etc. A central library, Laserfiche organizes your documents based on index criteria, making them easily found through quick searches rather than fumbling through complex folder trees.
- Enoch Evolution with Laserfiche Web Access: A more secure and advanced method is Enoch Evolution, where your document management applications and data are hosted in a world-class data center and accessed via secure connections over the Internet.
As Enoch continues to grow, we remain committed to providing our customers with office solutions today and the assurance that we will be there to support them tomorrow. As our industry has evolved, Enoch Office Equipment has been there with technologically advanced products – From the typewriter, to the calculator, to the fax, to the copier right up to the fully connected digital systems of today.
Products may change, but our commitment to our customers remains constant!
If you have any questions, please contact Enoch by calling (410) 561-7600 or click here today!
We are a third generation, locally owned family company that has served Baltimore businesses since 1961.