Did you know you could see a significant ROI by switching to copier and printer software? In fact, there are a variety of software solutions that can improve overall workflow and information security. Intrigued? Here are just a few ways that copier and printer software are improving efficiency in offices everywhere! (more…)
Archive for the ‘ New Software ’ Category
Recently, two representatives of Enoch Office Equipment, Gary Whitbread and Matt Enoch, traveled to California to learn more about Laserfiche.
What we learned about Laserfiche
- Laserfiche accounts for 1 out of every 3 local government Content Management Installations.
- Laserfiche differentiates itself from the typical scan, archive and retrieve of other software out there by offering customized work flows. These customized workflows can automate any business process, to help improve the efficiency, and add accountability and transparency.
- Laserfiche has developed iPad and iPhone apps.
- 95% of businesses do not have a content management system in place.
- Amazon uses Laserfiche for their order processing.
- Laserfiche can reduce the amount of paper in an office by as much as 95%.
Enoch Office Equipment and Laserfiche
“Enoch has always done a pretty good job with paper,” said Whitbread, Enoch Office Equipment’s Director of Technical Services. “Now we are getting into document management and what to do with that paper.”
- Laserfiche Avante: With Laserfiche Avante, smaller organizations – or those just testing the electronic document management waters – can enjoy the same benefits as larger organizations without upsetting the budget
- Laserfiche Rio: Laserfiche Rio can capture your documents no matter the source: scanner, MFP, E-mail, line of business software, etc. A central library, Laserfiche organizes your documents based on index criteria, making them easily found through quick searches rather than fumbling through complex folder trees.
- Enoch Evolution with Laserfiche Web Access: A more secure and advanced method is Enoch Evolution, where your document management applications and data are hosted in a world-class data center and accessed via secure connections over the Internet.
As Enoch continues to grow, we remain committed to providing our customers with office solutions today and the assurance that we will be there to support them tomorrow. As our industry has evolved, Enoch Office Equipment has been there with technologically advanced products – From the typewriter, to the calculator, to the fax, to the copier right up to the fully connected digital systems of today.
Products may change, but our commitment to our customers remains constant!
If you have any questions, please contact Enoch by calling (410) 561-7600 or click here today!
We are a third generation, locally owned family company that has served Baltimore businesses since 1961.
Do you want to get more out of your bizhub? Then it is time to turn to ScanPath, the document conversion software that transforms scanned documents into eight different editable formats (including Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF). ScanPath does this using a powerful OCR engine located on a central non-dedicated server.
The benefits of ScanPath include:
• Eight editable electronic document and image formats
• Support for 20 languages
• Distributes scanned files by email or to specified folders on the network
• Supports all Windows platforms (Windows XP – Windows 7)
• Supports all server platforms up to Windows Server 2008
• Scan and OCR as simply as making a copy
ScanPath automates and centralizes the process of document OCR and distribution and ensures that vital document information is never locked inside an image file. Plus, the ScanPath server can connect with up to fifty bizhub MFPs, making it a perfect network scanning hub for any scale of enterprise.
If you have any questions or would like to see a demo (it is awesome), contact Enoch Office Equipment by calling (410) 561-7600 or click here today!
We are a third generation, locally owned family company that has served Baltimore businesses since 1961. As our industry has evolved, Enoch has been there every step of the way from the typewriter of the 1960′s and 70′s to the fax of the 1980′s to the digital color output devices and document management systems of today!